by Brian Lau
Posted on June 5, 2018
Comments Off on Capital Campaign – 2018 June Update
June is a favorite to many because it means the beginning of summer, school’s no longer in session, longer daylight and we can be out until 8pm and it will still be bright outside.
Asian Health & Service Center is 7 WEEKS AWAY from moving. There is a lot of preparation being done behind the scenes to make sure the move will be as smooth as possible for all our community members and partners. Here are some important dates:
- July 25th-27th – Services Unavailable Due to Moving
- July 30th – Opening Day at the New Center
- August 18th – Annual Community Health Fair
- 30,000 Square Feet
- Asian Cancer Resource and Support Center
- Consultation & Treatment Rooms (behavioral & physical healthcare)
- Healing Garden
- Commerical Demonstration Kitchen
- 6,000 sqft multi-function hall (for health education, exercise classes, AHSC’s ethnic meal program for senior, social gatherings and cultural events.)
- Meeting and Training Rooms for Public Use
More Construction Pictures
Thank you for those who have pledged your support. The Capital Campaign is entering the final phase to cross the finish line. We have raised $5,356,809 as of May 25, 2018, out of the $6 million. That means we are just $600,000 or 10% from our goal. Please join us to cross the finish line and invite your friends and families to reach the campaign goal.
The expected completion date is June 2018.
Make a gift now through the online form at bridge.ahscpdx.org or send a check to Asian Health & Service Center, 3430 SE Powell Blvd, Portland, OR 97202 for Capital Campaign. For more information, please contact Brian Lau at 503-872-8822 #274 or [email protected]